Become a Member
It’s time for you to become a member
of The Compost Council of Canada – the leading industry association for composting and compost market development in the country.
- support the advancement of the compost industry
- access the latest knowledge on issues of impact to the development and sustainability of our industry
- benefit from discounts on industry conferences, workshops, product and exhibit services
- gain the advantage of exclusive networking and information support
- link with your compost colleagues across Canada and internationally to exchange ideas and share experiences for mutual benefit and growth.
- timely information announcements and notification of business opportunities
- website services including: exclusive member access to key reports, regulations and technical inquiries; membership profiles; free link between your website and ours (benefiting from thousands of monthly visits)
- online membership directory
- discounts to our national conference, regional workshops, meetings and training seminars in addition to laboratory-testing services, selected industry conferences as well as industry publications for free or discounted rates
- International Compost Awareness Week, Plant a Row • Grow a Row
- discussion groups and networks for compost market development.
The Compost Council of Canada is the national non-profit, member-driven organization dedicated to advocating and advancing organics residuals recycling and compost use. The Council serves as the central resource and network for the compost and organics recycling industry in Canada and, through its members, contributes to the environmental sustainability of the communities in which they operate.