We welcome you to become a member
of The Compost Council of Canada,
joining the leaders in organics recycling,
to return valuable organic matter back to our soils
for improved soil health, productivity, community development and sustainability
across Canada and beyond.
As a member of The Compost Council of Canada, you …
- support the advancement of the organics recycling industry
- access the latest knowledge on issues of impact to the development and sustainability of organics recycling
- benefit from discounts on conferences, workshops, product and exhibit services
- gain the advantage of exclusive networking and information support
- link with your organics recycling colleagues across Canada and internationally to exchange ideas and share experiences for mutual benefit and growth.
Key products and services for members of The Compost Council of Canada include:
- timely information announcements and notification of opportunities
- website services including: exclusive member access to key reports, regulations and technical inquiries; membership profiles; free link between your website and ours (benefiting from thousands of monthly visits)
- online membership directory
- discounts to our national conference, regional workshops, meetings and training seminars in addition to laboratory-testing services, selected industry conferences as well as industry publications for free or discounted rates
Involvement with public outreach initiatives including:
- International Compost Awareness Week, Plant • Grow • Share a Row
- discussion groups and networks for soil health, organics recycling, compost and digestate market development.
Sign up today and let The Council be part of your plans to build your organics recycling vision and programs.
The Compost Council of Canada is the national non-profit, member-driven organization dedicated to advocating and advancing organics residuals recycling and compost use. The Council serves as the central resource and network for the compost and organics recycling industry in Canada and, through its members, contributes to the environmental sustainability of the communities in which they operate.